Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Best Prescription Glasses

Do you know that you can get an $8 eyewear? Yes that is really true! Have you heard of the $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses? Well, yours truly have decided to give them a try. To my surprise, I received the most comfortable, lightweight, sturdy pair of eyeglasses I’ve ever worn.

The Secret to Zenni’s Low Prices is that at Zenni’s website claims the secret to their low prices is that they sell only their own manufactured frames direct to the customer, with no middlemen and virtually no advertising budget. My friend said she thought the lenses and frames were manufactured in Asia--I’m not really sure whether they are or not. The company is located in San Rafael, California.

The first I have noticed when I first visited their website is their reasonable prices...
Not only they are cheaper than the market or shops you find around you, but they also provides a wide range of quality rims. Their quality of the rims doesn’t compromises with their price unlike shops out there.

Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses, where can you find 8 bucks for a pair of glasses? Zenni it is!

Zenni Optical do sells internationally, so it’s available for everybody! Get avail of these $8 Rx Glasses today!

No comments: