Monday, December 29, 2008

Talk Money Blog

Wow, time sure flies. If you’re wondering why there haven’t been posts for a few months, it is because I have been taking some time to focus on other projects. As a result, this blog has been neglected. But I intend to get back to blogging on a regular schedule.

These past few days erg months as I have said I have projects right? These projects that I am talking about is about money and how to spend it wisely. Am researching and reading about money saving tips and how Credit Cards Debts Cleared Legally. Specially at this time that everybody seems to be in recession and every body that I know just seems to be scared of spending their moneys and I am one of those people that whose scared to spend.

I have learned about money and how to handle it at http://talkmoneyblog.co.uk/ the author knows how and what he is talking about on this blog and he even explained/discussed about the Buy to Let Landlords. He discussed on his blog/forum how can the Buy-to-Let landlord survive the Credit Crunch? I am pretty much amazed how he writes his advices to some of his clients.

So if you are one of those people who needs tips on money matters? Then visit TalkMoneyBlog it'll surely help you survive this current credit crunch that is happening.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

At least your back to blogging again, that's all that matters.
Collection Services